In this document, the following words have these meanings:
- “You”, “Your”, “Customer”, “Member(s)”, or “User(s)” means a “Subscriber” to the Service, or any person who accesses the Service using the subscriber’s access details;
- “Service” or “Service(s)” means any product(s) or services(s) the Customer has ordered for use.
- “SEPTIC TRACK”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” means Hostopia Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 617 226 123).
- “ToS” means Terms of Service.
- “AUP” means Acceptable Use Policy.
- “SLA” means Service Level Agreement.
- “Website” means www.septictrack.com.au.
- “Downtime” means the total duration per month where hosted services experience operational or access issues that are the result of issues within the Septic Track network or on Septic Track maintained hardware and are not due to scheduled maintenance or issues as outlined in the “Exclusions” section of this SLA.
- “Scheduled maintenance” is where a hosted service may be inaccessible due to hardware or software maintenance or upgrades required to maintain Septic Track’s up time guarantee.
- “Month” means a full calendar month i.e. January 1st to January 31st.
Scheduled Maintenance – Our systems will require periodic maintenance and upgrades that may or may not result in services being unavailable for certain periods. This is part of our continuing commitment to providing our members with the highest quality services available.
This Service Uptime Guarantee does not cover service downtime caused by problems related to;
- customer’s local area network;
- customer-provided Internet connectivity or end-user software;
- anything inside customer’s internal network, including, but not limited to, firewall configuration and bandwidth to internet, local area workstations, servers, software, and configuration;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of Septic Track;
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation;
- outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. Septic Track is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make the Web Site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. Septic Track will guarantee only those areas considered under the control ofSeptic Track: Septic Track server links to the Internet, Septic Track network hardware, and Septic Track servers.
3. MAINTENANCE PROCEDURES
- Septic Track will do its best to announce any scheduled maintenance at least 24 hours ahead of time to the customer.
- Septic Track reserves the right to perform emergency maintenance without any prior notification, should it be deemed necessary to protect and maintain the security and integrity of the Service.
4. MEMBER SUPPORT
Septic Track will provide you with technical support for the setup of your account at no additional charge. Septic Track will provide development-related support at a fee aggreed by both parties.
- Ticket Support is available 24/7.
- Phone Support is available Monday – Friday 9:00AM to 05:00PM AEST (excluding public holidays).
- Live Support is available Monday – Friday 9:00AM to 05:00PM AEST (excluding public holidays).
Septic Track’s target response time to technical support requests is less than 3 Hours. The response time depends on the complexity of the enquiry and current support request volumes.